Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blog #2

I haven't read too many non-fiction books, but from memory I remember reading Go Ask Alice. It's a diary of a young troubled girl who goes further and further down the wrong path as a drug addict. It's purposed as a testimony against drugs. This fifteen year old girl gets slipped LSD in her drink at a party and months later she becomes hooked and homeless. Many teenagers have troubled pasts, and after reading this book I felt like it really related to me in some ways, like not feeling pretty and not having very many friends, so she just writes everything down. I'm not addicted to any hard drugs but we all have our weaknesses, some people are just smart enough to never do anything of it in the first place so they never have to pick their poison...

No comments:

Post a Comment