Sunday, October 17, 2010

#10- Nobodiness

The unexisting word nobodiness defined in my mind would be the feeling of alone, despair, regret. It's a feeling of being alone even if you are surrounded by people. All of my classes I feel this way. When I enter there's no one I can smile, ask about their weekend, chat about relationships. No one I will ask to borrow a piece of papper from or ask what the #8 was for the classwork. The feeling encompasses me almost everyday, until I reach my 4th period class. English with Mr Wight. I feel at home in this class. There's people I can talk to, ask what the homework was, discuss events going onin my life, and just have a splendid time with. It's a feeling of relaxation, but also gratitude because I always learn something from this class. I don't have to cheat like history or chemistry. You are always acquiring knowledge from this class and it makes my day everytime I go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment