Sunday, October 17, 2010

#9-Tuesdays

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."
Morrie tells to Mitch on the first tuesday they spent together. The novel Tuesdays with Morrie has taught me to show affection more than I have in the past. Mitch Albom has his book relate to almost everyone who has ever loved someone. For me, Albom told a fantastic, true, loving story that anyone who has a brain would enjoy. "Love is the only rational act," Morrie said one tuesday, forshawdowing that this would be the reaccurring theme through out the novel. Albom changed the way I'll look at life. I won't just look at nature, I will really see into it and understand it's meaning just like the book talks about. Morrie realizes how important it is to be compassionate to others and he is for the remainder of his loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment