Sunday, October 10, 2010

#8- Perfect

(First I need to start off with, I'm sorry Mr Wight but I lost the list of words we discussed so I've decided to simply pick a random word that I thougt fit this blog.)

"The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake- you can't learn anything from being perfect." ~ Adam Osborne.
People want perfect. It's the way we're created. We want the best thing for us, whatever that may be, and strive to get it. Some people think that being the perfect weight will solve all unsolved problems in their life, others think that getting married, having kids, and growing old is the perfect life. But we will never achieve real perfection no matter how close we think we are. Perfect's meaning seems peaceful and happy, but from me it just is a toxic word that entangles people into a vicous circle that we'll never get out of because we will never be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment